Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A fine day to start blogging

For most of you, no introductions are necessary. I participate in many different online communities and over the years I have chosen to utilize each of my communities for different purposes. This is a place where I can keep a day to day journal of the comings and goings of my little family. A few truths about me are; I am terrible at returning phone calls, I am a workaholic and a single parent, I am currently working to obtain my BSHS/M degree online and I play WoW for stress relief. The kids and I have a Wii that we have a lot of fun with. I am still hooked on old school Mario games. My all time favorite game is Super Mario World. The kids really like it too! We have a puppy named Emma and a cat named Linux. Every day is an adventure in my world and I can't wait to share some of it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment