Friday, January 23, 2009

My grandmother..

My grandmother was the most amazing woman I have ever known. I was thinking about it earlier, and I feel that she truly is my main inspiration for starting this blog. For 16 years, prior to her death, my grandmother kept a journal. She wrote in her journal every single day. Every single day for 16 years my grandmother only wrote about the GOOD THINGS in life. Our family is not without hardships, and we are certainly not perfect. My grandmother was able to look past the negativity and maintain a positive outlook. She kept her head up every day and never let life get her down. This mentality is what made her the strong, accepting, wonderful woman we all came to know and love. If I can be anything like my grandmother, I know I have succeeded.

1 comment:

  1. there you good...make a daily gratitude list!

    ReplyDelete